Faculty of Medicine, University of Heidelberg, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Blumenstrasse 8, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany. Email: email@example.com
Psychosocial support for war-traumatized child and adolescent refugees: evaluation of a short-term treatment program
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 1-2, pages 81–87, January 2005
How to Cite
Möhlen, H., Parzer, P., Resch, F. and Brunner, R. (2005), Psychosocial support for war-traumatized child and adolescent refugees: evaluation of a short-term treatment program. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 81–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01513.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Received 2 October 2003; revised 2 September 2004; accepted 5 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!