Children's Pavilion, Dunedin Public Hospital, Great King Street, Dunedin, New Zealand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-suicidal deaths following hospital-treated self-poisoning
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 1-2, pages 101–107, January 2005
How to Cite
Carter, G., Reith, D. M., Whyte, I. M. and McPherson, M. (2005), Non-suicidal deaths following hospital-treated self-poisoning. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 101–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01515.x
Greg Carter, Conjoint Senior Lecturer
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Ian M. Whyte, Professor
Discipline of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Michelle McPherson, Research Assistant
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Canberra, Australia
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Received 20 February 2004; accepted 6 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!