Child Guidance Clinic, 3, Second Hospital Avenue, #03-01, Health Promotion Board Building, Singapore 168937, Singapore. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The validity of the DSM-IV subtypes of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 344–353, May 2005
How to Cite
Woo, B. S. C. and Rey, J. M. (2005), The validity of the DSM-IV subtypes of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 344–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01580.x
Joseph M. Rey, Professor of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
University of Sydney, and, Director, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Northern Sydney Health, Sydney, Australia
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
- Received 29 April 2004; revised 24 August 2004; accepted 20 October 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!