Centre For Neuropsychology, Swinburne University, PO Box 218, Hawthorn, Victoria 3122, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Power Therapies and possible threats to the science of psychology and psychiatry
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 437–445, June 2005
How to Cite
Devilly, G. J. (2005), Power Therapies and possible threats to the science of psychology and psychiatry. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 437–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01601.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Received 22 September 2004; revised 23 November 2004; accepted 10 January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!