Laura J. Fisher, Research Officer The Adelaide Clinic, Adelaide, Australia
Bipolar I and II disorders in a random and representative Australian population
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 726–729, August 2005
How to Cite
Goldney, R. D., Fisher, L. J., Grande, E. D., Taylor, A. W. and Hawthorne, G. (2005), Bipolar I and II disorders in a random and representative Australian population. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 726–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01657.x
Eleonora Dal Grande, Senior Epidemiologist; Anne W. Taylor, Manager Department of Health, Population Research and Outcome Studies Unit, Adelaide, Australia
Graeme Hawthorne, Associate Professor Department of Psychiatry, Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Received 9 February 2005; accepted 27 February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!