Jennifer Ericksen, Research Coordinator; Alan W. Gemmill, Senior Research Officer Parent–Infant Research Institute, Austin Health, Melbourne, Australia
Screening for postnatal depression in routine primary care: properties of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale in an Australian sample
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 833–839, September 2005
How to Cite
Milgrom, J., Ericksen, J., Negri, L. and Gemmill, A. W. (2005), Screening for postnatal depression in routine primary care: properties of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale in an Australian sample. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 833–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01660.x
Lisa Negri, Lecturer Department of Psychology and Disability Studies, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Received 24 August 2004; revised 15 November 2005; accepted 24 January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!