School of Psychology and CBT Unit, Toowong Private Hospital, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Study of the integrated cognitive model of depression among Latin-Americans
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 932–939, October 2005
How to Cite
Oei, T. P.S., Hibberd, E. and O'Brien, A. J. (2005), Study of the integrated cognitive model of depression among Latin-Americans. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 932–939. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01661.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Received 7 February 2003; revised 21 February 2005; accepted 24 February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!