Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Royal Women's Hospital, University of Melbourne, 132 Grattan Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Anxiety and depression in fathers in teenage pregnancy
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 915–920, October 2005
How to Cite
Quinlivan, J. A. and Condon, J. (2005), Anxiety and depression in fathers in teenage pregnancy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 915–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01664.x
John Condon, Professor
Department of Psychiatry, Flinders University of South Australia, Bedford Park, Australia
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Received 20 October 2004; revised 13 December 2005; accepted 22 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!