ORYGEN Research Centre, Substance Use Research and Recovery Focused (SURRF) Program, Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, 35 Poplar Road, Locked Bag 10, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Blood-borne viral and sexually transmissible infections among psychiatric populations: what are we doing about them?
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 849–855, October 2005
How to Cite
Hercus, M., Lubman, D. I. and Hellard, M. (2005), Blood-borne viral and sexually transmissible infections among psychiatric populations: what are we doing about them?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 849–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01696.x
Margaret Hellard, Head
Epidemiology and Social Research Program, Burnet Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Received 19 January 2005; revised 5 April 2005; accepted 14 April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!