Division of Mental Health/Flinders Medical Centre, 820 Marion Road, Marion, South Australia 5043, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Smoking bans in psychiatric inpatient settings? A review of the research
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 866–885, October 2005
How to Cite
Lawn, S. and Pols, R. (2005), Smoking bans in psychiatric inpatient settings? A review of the research. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 866–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01697.x
Rene Pols, Senior Consultant Psychiatrist (Division of Mental Health); Senior Lecturer (Department of Psychiatry)
Division of Mental Health/Flinders Medical Centre, and Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Flinders University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Received 8 December 2004; revised 3 March 2005; accepted 6 March 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!