Division of Mental Health/Flinders Medical Centre, 820 Marion Road, Marion, South Australia 5043, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cigarette smoking in psychiatric settings: occupational health, safety, welfare and legal concerns
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 886–891, October 2005
How to Cite
Lawn, S. (2005), Cigarette smoking in psychiatric settings: occupational health, safety, welfare and legal concerns. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 39: 886–891. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2005.01698.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Received 1 June 2004; revised 13 December 2004; accepted 20 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!