Phillipa Hay, Professor and Head Discipline of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Correlates of the use of purging and non-purging methods of weight control in a community sample of women
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 136–142, February 2006
How to Cite
Mond, J. J., Hay, P. J., Rodgers, B., Owen, C. and Mitchell, J. (2006), Correlates of the use of purging and non-purging methods of weight control in a community sample of women. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 136–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01760.x
Bryan Rodgers, Professor National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health, Australian National University, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Cathy Owen, Professor and Head Medical Education Unit, Medical School, Australian National University, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Received 29 January 2005; revised 16 May 2005; accepted 26 May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!