Joel Porter, Consultant Psychologist Community Alcohol and Drug Service, Waikato District Health Board, Hamilton, New Zealand
Coexisting psychiatric disorders in a New Zealand outpatient alcohol and other drug clinical population
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 164–170, February 2006
How to Cite
Adamson, S. J., Todd, F. C., Sellman, J. D., Huriwai, T. and Porter, J. (2006), Coexisting psychiatric disorders in a New Zealand outpatient alcohol and other drug clinical population. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 164–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01764.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Received 21 December 2004; revised 14 September 2005; accepted 14 September 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!