Michael Berk, Professor; Patrick D. McGorry, Professor Orygen Research Centre (encompassing the Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre (EPPIC), Parkville Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
Pharmacological treatment in the early phase of bipolar disorders: what stage are we at?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 199–207, March 2006
How to Cite
Conus, P., Berk, M. and McGorry, P. D. (2006), Pharmacological treatment in the early phase of bipolar disorders: what stage are we at?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 199–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01775.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Received 17 July 2005; revised 11 October 2005; accepted 12 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!