The Melbourne Academic Mindfulness Interest Group is a collaborative interest group comprising academic staff from Monash University and the University of Melbourne. Members who contributed to this paper are:
Mindfulness-based psychotherapies: a review of conceptual foundations, empirical evidence and practical considerations
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 285–294, April 2006
How to Cite
Melbourne Academic Mindfulness Interest Group (2006), Mindfulness-based psychotherapies: a review of conceptual foundations, empirical evidence and practical considerations. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 285–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01794.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2006
- Received 20 April 2005; revised 5 October 2005; accepted 6 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!