Lifetime prevalence and projected lifetime risk of DSM-IV disorders in Te Rau Hinengaro: The New Zealand Mental Health Survey
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 865–874, October 2006
How to Cite
Oakley Browne, M. A., Wells, J. E., Scott, K. M., McGee, M. A. and for the New Zealand Mental Health Survey Research Team (2006), Lifetime prevalence and projected lifetime risk of DSM-IV disorders in Te Rau Hinengaro: The New Zealand Mental Health Survey. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 865–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01905.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
- Received 25 May 2006; accepted 26 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!