Impact and management of dual relationships in metropolitan, regional and rural mental health practice
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 11-12, pages 987–994, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Endacott, R., Wood, A., Judd, F., Hulbert, C., Thomas, B. and Grigg, M. (2006), Impact and management of dual relationships in metropolitan, regional and rural mental health practice. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 987–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01922.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 17 January 2006; revised 29 April 2006; accepted 19 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!