Prevalence of victimization, posttraumatic stress disorder and violent behaviour in the seriously mentally ill
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 11-12, pages 1010–1015, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Farlane, A. M., Schrader, G., Bookless, C. and Browne, D. (2006), Prevalence of victimization, posttraumatic stress disorder and violent behaviour in the seriously mentally ill. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 1010–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01925.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 10 November 2006; accepted 19 February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!