Predictors of depression 12 months after cardiac hospitalization: the Identifying Depression as a Comorbid Condition study
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 11-12, pages 1025–1030, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Schrader, G., Cheok, F., Hordacre, A.-L. and Marker, J. (2006), Predictors of depression 12 months after cardiac hospitalization: the Identifying Depression as a Comorbid Condition study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 1025–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01927.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 29 March 2006; accepted 4 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!