Executive functions in obsessive–compulsive disorder: state or trait deficits?
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 40, Issue 11-12, pages 1031–1038, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Bannon, S., Gonsalvez, C. J., Croft, R. J. and Boyce, P. M. (2006), Executive functions in obsessive–compulsive disorder: state or trait deficits?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 1031–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2006.01928.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 23 May 2006; accepted 24 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!