Mary-Ann Bonney, MAppSc (OT) BAppSc, is Coordinator of the Diabetes Complications Assessment Service at The Children's Hospital, Camperdown, Sydney. At the time of writing she was a final year Master of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) student at the University of Sydney, and occupational therapist with the Therapy Resource Team, Chatswood Child and Family Health, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney.
Understanding and Assessing Handwriting Difficulty: Perspectives from the Literature
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
1992 Occupational Therapy Australia Limited
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 7–15, September 1992
How to Cite
Bonney, M.-A. (1992), Understanding and Assessing Handwriting Difficulty: Perspectives from the Literature. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 39: 7–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.1992.tb01751.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication in March 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.