Falling in older people at home: Transfer limitations and environmental risk factors
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
1996 Occupational Therapy Australia Limited
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 13–18, March 1996
How to Cite
McLean, D. and Lord, S. (1996), Falling in older people at home: Transfer limitations and environmental risk factors. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 43: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.1996.tb01832.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication January 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.