Naomi Priest BAppSc(OT)Hons; Occupational Therapist, Murray Mallee Community Health Service.Esther May BAppSc(OT), PhD; Associate Professor, School of Occupational Therapy, University of South Australia.
Laptop computers and children with disabilities: Factors influencing success
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2008
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 11–23, March 2001
How to Cite
Priest, N. and May, E. (2001), Laptop computers and children with disabilities: Factors influencing success. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 48: 11–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2001.00220.x
Further information regarding Naomi Priest: The work reported in this article was for partial fulfilment of the award of Bachelor of Applied Science Occupational Therapy (with Honors). The work received the 1999 OT Australia National Research Award in the Undergraduate Student category.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication June 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.