Yvonne Thomas DipCOT, Med; Senior Lecturer. David Dickson BOccThy(Hons), BBus(Marketing)(Hons); Research Assistant. Jacqueline Broadbridge BAppSc(OT); Senior Rehabilitation Consultant. Linda Hopper BOccThy (Hons); District Director of Occupational Therapy. Rachel Hawkins BOccThpy, BBiomedSc, GradCertCMngt, DipBus; Occupational Therapy and Serious Injuries Manager. Ann Edwards BOccThy, GCPA, MBA; Director Occupational Therapy. Cathy McBryde BOccThy, PhD; Private Practitioner.
Benefits and challenges of supervising occupational therapy fieldwork students: Supervisors’ perspectives
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2007
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 54, Issue Supplement s1, pages S2–S12, December 2007
How to Cite
Thomas, Y., Dickson, D., Broadbridge, J., Hopper, L., Hawkins, R., Edwards, A. and McBryde, C. (2007), Benefits and challenges of supervising occupational therapy fieldwork students: Supervisors’ perspectives. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 54: S2–S12. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2007.00694.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication 12 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.