Asha Ketteridge BAppSc(OT)(Hons); Occupational Therapist. Kobie Boshoff PhD; Supervisor and Lecturer.
Exploring the reasons why adolescents participate in physical activity and identifying strategies that facilitate their involvement in such activity
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 273–282, December 2008
How to Cite
Ketteridge, A. and Boshoff, K. (2008), Exploring the reasons why adolescents participate in physical activity and identifying strategies that facilitate their involvement in such activity. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 55: 273–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2007.00704.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.