Alana Hewitt BOT (Hons)/BErgo, AccOT; Occupational Therapist. Linsey Howie PhD, MA, DipOT, AccOT; Deputy Dean Faculty of Health Sciences, Associate Professor and Head, School of Occupational Therapy. Susan Feldman PhD; Senior Research Fellow.
Retirement: What will you do? A narrative inquiry of occupation-based planning for retirement: Implications for practice
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 8–16, February 2010
How to Cite
Hewitt, A., Howie, L. and Feldman, S. (2010), Retirement: What will you do? A narrative inquiry of occupation-based planning for retirement: Implications for practice. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 57: 8–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2009.00820.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 20 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.