Mary Stergiou-Kita MSc, BSc OT Reg (Ont.), Graduate student.
Implementing Clinical Practice Guidelines in occupational therapy practice: Recommendations from the research evidence
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 76–87, April 2010
How to Cite
Stergiou-Kita, M. (2010), Implementing Clinical Practice Guidelines in occupational therapy practice: Recommendations from the research evidence. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 57: 76–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2009.00842.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.