Rachel Chilvers BSc (Hons); Occupational Therapist. Susan Corr Dip COT, MPhil, Dip MEDEd, PhD; Reader in Occupational Science. Hayley Singlehurst BSc (Hons); Post-Graduate Student.
Investigation into the occupational lives of healthy older people through their use of time
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 24–33, February 2010
How to Cite
Chilvers, R., Corr, S. and Singlehurst, H. (2010), Investigation into the occupational lives of healthy older people through their use of time. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 57: 24–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2009.00845.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 14 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!