Eva-Britt Norberg Reg OT, MSc. Kurt Boman; Professor, Chief Physician, Consultant in Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Britta Löfgren Reg OT, PhD; Assistant Professor.
Impact of fatigue on everyday life among older people with chronic heart failure
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 34–41, February 2010
How to Cite
Norberg, E.-B., Boman, K. and Löfgren, B. (2010), Impact of fatigue on everyday life among older people with chronic heart failure. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 57: 34–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2009.00847.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 6 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.