Lindy Clemson PhD; Associate Professor (OccTher). Maria Fiatarone Singh MD. Anita Bundy ScD; Professor. Robert G. Cumming PhD; Professor. Elvina Weissel BAppSc (OT); Chief Occupational Therapist. Jo Munro BAppSc (PT); Research Interventionist. Kate Manollaras Psych (Hons); Research assistant. Deborah Black PhD; Professor, Associate Dean.
LiFE Pilot Study: A randomised trial of balance and strength training embedded in daily life activity to reduce falls in older adults
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 42–50, February 2010
How to Cite
Clemson, L., Singh, M. F., Bundy, A., Cumming, R. G., Weissel, E., Munro, J., Manollaras, K. and Black, D. (2010), LiFE Pilot Study: A randomised trial of balance and strength training embedded in daily life activity to reduce falls in older adults. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 57: 42–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2009.00848.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.