Craig Greber BOccThy, BHMS (Ed); Clinical Education Officer – Occupational Therapy. Jenny Ziviani PhD, MEd, BAppSc, BA; Associate Professor. Sylvia Rodger PhD, MEd Student, BOccThy; Professor, Head of Division of Occupational Therapy.
Clinical utility of the four-quadrant model of facilitated learning: Perspectives of experienced occupational therapists
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal © 2011 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 187–194, June 2011
How to Cite
Greber, C., Ziviani, J. and Rodger, S. (2011), Clinical utility of the four-quadrant model of facilitated learning: Perspectives of experienced occupational therapists. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 58: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2010.00901.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!