Lauren Christie BAppSc (OT); Senior Occupational Therapist Aged Care and Rehabilitation. Rebecca Bedford BAppSc (OT); Senior Occupational Therapist Clinical Educator Annie McCluskey PhD, MA, DipCOT; Senior Lecturer.
Task-specific practice of dressing tasks in a hospital setting improved dressing performance post-stroke: A feasibility study
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal © 2011 Australian Association of Occupational Therapists
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 364–369, October 2011
How to Cite
Christie, L., Bedford, R. and McCluskey, A. (2011), Task-specific practice of dressing tasks in a hospital setting improved dressing performance post-stroke: A feasibility study. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 58: 364–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1630.2011.00945.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 28 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.