Dr Farshad Foroudi is presently working at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Use of topical misoprostol to reduce radiation-induced mucositis: Results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
2006 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 468–474, October 2006
How to Cite
Veness, M., Foroudi, F., Gebski, V., Timms, I., Sathiyaseelan, Y., Cakir, B. and Tiver, K. (2006), Use of topical misoprostol to reduce radiation-induced mucositis: Results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Australasian Radiology, 50: 468–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1673.2006.01628.x
MJ Veness MB BS, MMed (Clin Epi), FRANZCR; F Foroudi MB BS, FRANZCR; V Gebski MStat; I Timms RN; Y Sathiyaseelan BSc, MPH; B Cakir BSc, MPH; KW Tiver MB BS, FRANZCR.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Submitted 10 September 2004; accepted 9 February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.