P Graham MB BS, FRANZCR, Cert Biothics, Grad Dip Med Stat; R Jagavkar MB BS, FRANZCR; L Browne BSc, PhD, Grad Dip Med Stat, AStat; E Millar FRCPath, FRCPA.
Supraclavicular radiotherapy must be limited laterally by the coracoid to avoid significant adjuvant breast nodal radiotherapy lymphoedema risk
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
2006 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 578–582, December 2006
How to Cite
Graham, P., Jagavkar, R., Browne, L. and Millar, E. (2006), Supraclavicular radiotherapy must be limited laterally by the coracoid to avoid significant adjuvant breast nodal radiotherapy lymphoedema risk. Australasian Radiology, 50: 578–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1673.2006.01658.x
Present address: R Jagavkar, Department of Radiotherapy, St Vincents Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.‡E Millar, Department of Anatomical Pathology, South Eastern Laboratory Service, St George Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
- Submitted 16 January 2006; accepted 10 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.