Present address: Kylie L. Dundas, SSWAHS Cancer Services – Western Zone, Liverpool and Macarthur Cancer Therapy Centres, Locked Bag 7103, Liverpool BC, NSW 1871, Australia.
What is a large breast? Measuring and categorizing breast size for tangential breast radiation therapy
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2007
2007 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 589–593, December 2007
How to Cite
Dundas, K., Atyeo, J. and Cox, J. (2007), What is a large breast? Measuring and categorizing breast size for tangential breast radiation therapy. Australasian Radiology, 51: 589–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1673.2007.01898.x
KL Dundas MAppSc (MRS); J Atyeo BA, BSc, MHlth, Sc Ed; J Cox BA, PhD.
This work was undertaken as a requirement of a Masters degree in Applied Science at the University of Sydney.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2007
- Submitted 5 August 2006; accepted 13 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.