A FACTORIAL STUDY OF FAT AND FIBRE CHANGES AND SODIUM RESTRICTION ON BLOOD PRESSURE OF HUMAN HYPERTENSIVE SUBJECTS
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 197–201, March 1990
How to Cite
Sciarrone, S. E. G., Rouse, I. L., Rogers, P. and Beilin, L. J. (1990), A FACTORIAL STUDY OF FAT AND FIBRE CHANGES AND SODIUM RESTRICTION ON BLOOD PRESSURE OF HUMAN HYPERTENSIVE SUBJECTS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 17: 197–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.1990.tb01305.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 2 January 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.