*Part of the data was presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the American College of Cardiology, New Orleans, USA, in March 1994.
AUGMENTED EXERCISE PLASMA NORADRENALINE WITH IMPAIRED CHRONOTROPIC RESPONSIVENESS IN PATIENTS WITH HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1018–1023, December 1998
How to Cite
Omodani, H., Kinugawa, T., Ogino, K., Furuse, Y., Yamaguchi, M., Mori, M., Endo, A., Kato, M., Kato, T., Osaki, S., Miyakoda, H., Igawa, O., Hisatome, I. and Shigemasa, C. (1998), AUGMENTED EXERCISE PLASMA NORADRENALINE WITH IMPAIRED CHRONOTROPIC RESPONSIVENESS IN PATIENTS WITH HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 25: 1018–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.1998.tb02177.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 5 February 1998; revision 25 June 1998; accepted 13 August 1998.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of Valsalva manoeuvre and exercise in echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, European Journal of Echocardiography, 2010, 11, 9, 763, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Abnormal blood pressure response to exercise occurs more frequently in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy patients with the R92W troponin T mutation than in those with myosin mutations, Heart Rhythm, 2009, 6, 11, S18, , , , , , , ,
- 3Exercise in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is associated with sympatho-adrenal imbalance, International Journal of Cardiology, 2007, 116, 1, 124, , , , ,