Cytotoxic effects of Coptis chinensis and Epimedium sagittatum extracts and their major constituents (berberine, coptisine and icariin) on hepatoma and leukaemia cell growth
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 31, Issue 1-2, pages 65–69, January 2004
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C., Ng, L. T., Hsu, F.-F., Shieh, D.-E. and Chiang, L.-C. (2004), Cytotoxic effects of Coptis chinensis and Epimedium sagittatum extracts and their major constituents (berberine, coptisine and icariin) on hepatoma and leukaemia cell growth. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 31: 65–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2004.03951.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Received 6 June 2003; revision 19 September 2003; accepted 21 September 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.