SENSITIVE THYROID-STIMULATING ANTIBODY ASSAY WITH HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF GRAVES' DISEASE
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 31, Issue 5-6, pages 314–319, May 2004
How to Cite
Takasu, N., Kamijo, K., Sato, Y., Yoshimura, H., Nagata, A. and Ochi, Y. (2004), SENSITIVE THYROID-STIMULATING ANTIBODY ASSAY WITH HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF GRAVES' DISEASE. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 31: 314–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2004.03991.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Received 9 July 2003; revision 20 February 2004; accepted 23 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.