Presented at the Australian Physiological and Pharmacological Society Symposium Stretch-induced Muscle Damage in Sport and Disease, September 2003. The papers in these proceedings were peer reviewed under the supervision of the APPS Editor. The papers are being published with the permission of the APPS and were initially published on the APPS website (http://www.apps.org.au).
IDENTIFICATION OF A ZEBRAFISH MODEL OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 537–540, August 2004
How to Cite
Bassett, D. and Currie, P. D. (2004), IDENTIFICATION OF A ZEBRAFISH MODEL OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 31: 537–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2004.04030.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Received 28 October 2003; revision 11 March 2004; accepted 20 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.