Presented at the 37th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists, Sydney, 29 November−3 December 2003.
GABAC RECEPTOR ION CHANNELS
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 800–804, November 2004
How to Cite
Chebib, M. (2004), GABAC RECEPTOR ION CHANNELS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 31: 800–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2004.04083.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
- Received 25 March 2004; revision 6 August 2004; accepted 17 August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.