Presented at the Australian Physiological and Pharmacological Society (APPS) Symposium Functional Imaging, September 2003. The papers in these proceedings were peer reviewed under the supervision of the APPS Editor. The papers are being published with the permission of the APPS and were initially published on the APPS website (http://www.apps.org.au).
Microscopic imaging of extended tissue volumes
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 902–905, December 2004
How to Cite
LeGrice, I., Sands, G., Hooks, D., Gerneke, D. and Smaill, B. (2004), Microscopic imaging of extended tissue volumes. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 31: 902–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2004.04101.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Received 27 July 2004; revision 17 August 2004; accepted 7 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.