Presented at the 38th Annual Scientific Meeting for the Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists, Brisbane, 1–6 August 2004.
Connective tissue growth factor: A role in airway remodelling in asthma?
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 988–994, November 2005
How to Cite
Burgess, J. K. (2005), Connective tissue growth factor: A role in airway remodelling in asthma?. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 32: 988–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2005.04296.x
© 2005 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Received 9 March 2005; revision 11 May 2005; accepted 26 May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.