BENEFICIAL EFFECTS OF ALOE VERA LEAF GEL EXTRACT ON LIPID PROFILE STATUS IN RATS WITH STREPTOZOTOCIN DIABETES
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 232–237, March 2006
How to Cite
Rajasekaran, S., Ravi, K., Sivagnanam, K. and Subramanian, S. (2006), BENEFICIAL EFFECTS OF ALOE VERA LEAF GEL EXTRACT ON LIPID PROFILE STATUS IN RATS WITH STREPTOZOTOCIN DIABETES. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 33: 232–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2006.04351.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Received 29 April 2005; revision 14 October 2005; accepted 25 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.