This paper was subjected to full peer review according to the journal's policy. The entire process, including all decisions, was administered by the Regional Editor–North America.
RENAL PREGLOMERULAR ARTERIAL–VENOUS O2 SHUNTING IS A STRUCTURAL ANTI-OXIDANT DEFENCE MECHANISM OF THE RENAL CORTEX
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 637–641, July 2006
How to Cite
O’Connor, P. M., Anderson, W. P., Kett, M. M. and Evans, R. G. (2006), RENAL PREGLOMERULAR ARTERIAL–VENOUS O2 SHUNTING IS A STRUCTURAL ANTI-OXIDANT DEFENCE MECHANISM OF THE RENAL CORTEX. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 33: 637–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2006.04391.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Received 14 June 2005; revision 21 December 2005, accepted 22 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.