GROWTH INHIBITION OF MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS BY ASPIRIN: INVOLVEMENT OF THE WNT/β-CATENIN SIGNAL PATHWAY
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 696–701, August 2006
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, X., Zhu, W., Zhang, H., Hu, S. and Cong, X. (2006), GROWTH INHIBITION OF MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS BY ASPIRIN: INVOLVEMENT OF THE WNT/β-CATENIN SIGNAL PATHWAY. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 33: 696–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2006.04432.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 9 October 2005; revised 10 January 2006; accepted 18 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.