EPLERENONE PREVENTS ADVERSE CARDIAC REMODELLING INDUCED BY PRESSURE OVERLOAD IN ATRIAL NATRIURETIC PEPTIDE-NULL MICE
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 773–779, September 2006
How to Cite
Franco, V., Chen, Y.-F., Feng, J. A., Li, P., Wang, D., Hasan, E., Oparil, S. and Perry, G. J. (2006), EPLERENONE PREVENTS ADVERSE CARDIAC REMODELLING INDUCED BY PRESSURE OVERLOAD IN ATRIAL NATRIURETIC PEPTIDE-NULL MICE. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 33: 773–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2006.04434.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 1 August 2005; revision 30 January 2006; accepted 12 February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!