Based on a presentation at The Biomedical Science Congress, 26–28 September 2005, Birmingham, UK.
POSSIBLE ANTIDIABETIC AND ANTIHYPERLIPIDAEMIC EFFECT OF FERMENTED PARKIA BIGLOBOSA (JACQ) EXTRACT IN ALLOXAN-INDUCED DIABETIC RATS§
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 808–812, September 2006
How to Cite
Odetola, A., Akinloye, O., Egunjobi, C., Adekunle, W. and Ayoola, A. (2006), POSSIBLE ANTIDIABETIC AND ANTIHYPERLIPIDAEMIC EFFECT OF FERMENTED PARKIA BIGLOBOSA (JACQ) EXTRACT IN ALLOXAN-INDUCED DIABETIC RATS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 33: 808–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2006.04444.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 24 October 2005; revision 24 February 2006; accepted 6 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.