JWA IS REQUIRED FOR THE ANTIPROLIFERATIVE AND PRO-APOPTOTIC EFFECTS OF ALL-TRANS RETINOIC ACID IN HELA CELLS
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 816–824, September 2006
How to Cite
Mao, W.-G., Liu, Z.-L., Chen, R., Li, A.-P. and Zhou, J.-W. (2006), JWA IS REQUIRED FOR THE ANTIPROLIFERATIVE AND PRO-APOPTOTIC EFFECTS OF ALL-TRANS RETINOIC ACID IN HELA CELLS. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 33: 816–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2006.04446.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 2 November 2005; revision 1 March 2006; accepted 6 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.