Presented at a symposium in honour of Lawrie Beilin held in conjunction with the High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia Annual Scientific Meeting, Melbourne, 6–7 December 2005. The papers in these proceedings have been peer reviewed.
EXERCISE AND BLOOD PRESSURE: APPLYING FINDINGS FROM THE LABORATORY TO THE COMMUNITY SETTING
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 868–871, September 2006
How to Cite
Cox, K. L. (2006), EXERCISE AND BLOOD PRESSURE: APPLYING FINDINGS FROM THE LABORATORY TO THE COMMUNITY SETTING. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 33: 868–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2006.04456.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 19 January 2006; accepted 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.